SUPRA ITS STANDS OUT WITH ORACLE GLOBAL MANAGED SERVICE PROVIDER ACCREDITATION
Oracle MSP designation is the culmination of the company’s long history of helping customers get the most from their Oracle investments with deep expertise at both the application and infrastructure layer
TORONTO – Supra ITS, a leading provider of managed and cloud IT services for small- and mid-sized Canadian enterprises, is pleased to announce it has been selected by Oracle to join an elite group of Oracle partners within their Global Managed Service Provider (MSP) program.
Supra ITS’ accreditation as an Oracle MSP is the culmination of the company’s long history of helping customers get the most from their Oracle investments as an Oracle Worldwide Gold partner. Supporting customers as they embark on their cloud transformation journey with Oracle applications and services aligns with Supra ITS’ managed hybrid cloud focus. It also reflects the company’s belief that as full-service technology partner it’s essential to offer deep expertise at both the application and infrastructure layer, so customers get the full business benefits of their Oracle applications.
“We believe our expertise managing infrastructure as well as applications gives Supra ITS an edge over other Oracle partners who do not have the breadth of experience across both,” said Sanjeev Spoila, CEO of Supra ITS. “We are uniquely suited to offer Oracle services not only in the Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) space, but also in Oracle cloud applications offerings.”
Supra ITS’ Oracle MSP certification recognizes its capabilities to help customers migrate their Oracle environments to the cloud as well provision their IaaS and PaaS deployments—especially ideal for customers looking to move to the Oracle Cloud, whether it’s a Cloud Machine behind their firewall or the Oracle Public Cloud. The company can also help organizations with greenfield opportunities to leverage Oracle’s IaaS, PaaS and Public Cloud.
As an Oracle Partner, Supra ITS has invested heavily in developing capabilities to support the entire portfolio of Oracle applications, as well as support services for Oracle Core DBA and Oracle Apps DBA. The company’s DBA management services enable customers to focus on driving new business value by building new analytics capabilities rather than tying up resources with patching, tuning and diagnostics activities.
“As an Oracle MSP, Supra ITS supports the entire spectrum of services customers need to get the most from their Oracle applications, both in terms of resource efficiencies and bottom-line business benefits,” said Spolia. “We can deliver enterprise-class Oracle capabilities with competitive pricing that enable Canadian SMBs to be more competitive and fully leverage the benefits of Oracle applications and the public cloud.”
- Supra ITS can help customers audit and review their Oracle licenses, as well as support their renewal management as Oracle continues to encourage its customers to migrate is on-premise applications and databases to the cloud.
- The company provides organizations with the necessary hardware and software to leverage the benefits of Oracle applications and databases through its Oracle engineered systems, whether it’s on premise in their environment, the Oracle Public Cloud or hosted in its world class Tier 3 data centres in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Supra ITS’ Oracle Advisory Services help organizations avoid the risks that come with major deployments and ongoing management of Oracle applications and databases, so they can realize ROI from both a business and technical perspective.
- The company can evaluate an organization’s current IT environment and develop a customized plan to lift and shift existing applications to the Oracle Cloud or help migrate data to new solutions in the Oracle Public Cloud, their own private cloud or a combination of both.
- Supra ITS offers a broad portfolio of business solutions to support the entire portfolio of Oracle applications, including Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Human Capital Management, Oracle Supply Chain Management, Oracle Hyperion, and Oracle Business Intelligence.
To inquire about installing this service, email email@example.com.
About Supra ITS
Supra ITS is a full-service provider of managed IT services focused on helping small- and mid-sized enterprises get the most from their hybrid cloud by seamlessly integrating on-premise, private and public cloud infrastructure. Our “public cloud neutral” approach leverages partnerships with Microsoft, Oracle and HPE to deliver a wide range of IT services, including end-user support, managed systems and networks, as well as custom application development. Established in 1999, Supra ITS is Canadian-owned and operated with world-class Tier 3 data centres in the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in the United States and overseas.