Stay in Control with Managed Private Cloud
Many organizations want to take advantage of the agility, flexibility and cost benefits that come with cloud computing, particularly elastic public cloud services such as Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure as part of a hybrid cloud. However, they are concerned about complexity, security and losing control of their data.
Partnering with Supra ITS for your managed private cloud needs reduces complexity and addresses the security and control of your data while keeping it in Canada, whether it is in transit or residing in our world class data centre. Your data never leaves the country.
The Best of Both Worlds
Although managed private clouds provide the same features and efficiencies of a public cloud combined with the security, control, and performance of a dedicated environment, they are complex to operate. That’s where Supra comes in. Our experienced team is comprised of experts who can implement and operate a managed private cloud that supports your business goals.
Supra can provide you with a managed private cloud that includes:
- Enterprise-class hardware
- Software and services on a global scale so you can deliver your own Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solutions
- Templates and support to help develop and deliver applications to both internal users and external customers
- Resource pooling allows multiple users to access files, applications and data from a single, central source
- Complete control and visibility with highly-detailed monitoring tools that provide comprehensive view of all applications and data
Backed by our fully-redundant Tier 3 data centres in Canada, Supra’s multi-tenant, managed private cloud platform is built to meet your stringent compliance and security requirements and can deliver your high-end application workloads with dedicated 24/7 support. We enable you to reap the benefits of the cloud without the cost of owning your own equipment or the overhead of running your own data centre. All that is required is an Internet connection for users to reach your managed private cloud.
Supra’s managed private cloud service and expertise takes care of your infrastructure and applications, providing you with the flexibility and elasticity of the cloud while allowing you to focus your staff and resources directly on your customers.