Quality Assurance & Testing
Quality Assurance & Testing Makes a Good Business Great
Critical business decisions are based on information that must be accurate, reliable and available when it’s needed. The Quality Assurance & Testing strategies Supra ITS develops for clients ensure that an organization’s information and technology processes, tools and methodologies are effective and compliant at all times, giving decision-makers the power to make the big and small calls with total confidence.
Our QA approach has been matured and refined over decades to produce lower administration costs, reduce risk and time to market, and improves the overall quality of service to staff and customers.
QA – A Critical Ingredient to Success
Quality Assurance and testing processes are constant considerations in every business technology solution we develop - regardless of scale - from Enterprise-grade to SMB. Our team consists of consultants, quality analysts, engineers and auditors with a wealth of experience across dozens of industries.
By engaging the latest QA and testing tools and methodologies for all platforms, from onsite to online and mobile, businesses benefit greatly from new opportunities to use emerging technologies and gain competitive advantage.
How QA & Testing Benefits Business
- Streamline processes to maximize ROI
- Ensure security of data and business information
- Ensure that changes deliver project expectations
- Minimize impact of changes on business, staff and customers
- Improve efficiency of business and information processes
- Improve product quality and reputation
- Increase trust and customer satisfaction
- Reduce cost of QA & Testing, and overall IT spend
- Reduce business risk
- Reduce time to market
- Guarantee compliance to industry and regional standards
Quality Assurance & Testing Services
- Custom applications, systems and strategy testing
- Custom queries, tests and reports
- End-user collaboration to develop real-world test simulations
- Manage/implement system updates and upgrades
- Manages and adheres to project budgets and timelines
- Mobile app testing
- Onsite, online and mobile platform testing
- Performance testing
- Stress/load testing
- Test automation
- Test process consulting