Reliable and Scalable Colocation
Colocation has become a popular option for organizations who are looking to rent equipment, space, and bandwidth, rather than acquiring and managing their own. Selecting an experienced technology partner who can offer facilities with power, cooling and physical security for your server, storage, and networking equipment allows you to focus your IT staff and resources on core activities that are strategic to your business.
An Advanced Managed Data Centre Model
Supra ITS’ fully audited Tier 3 data centres in the Greater Toronto Area, the United States and India provide customers with a wide footprint to meet their data centre needs, offering high availability and redundancy to support your mission-critical applications and safeguarding your data, bearing in mind privacy, compliance and residency obligations. Our data centres have received the SSAE 16 and CSAE 16 certifications for service organizations.
Colocation through Supra offers a number of benefits and features which put us at the forefront of managed data centre services:
- Dedicated infrastructure to support your managed private cloud or hybrid cloud strategy, including the option of hosting your physical servers at Supra as you transition to a hybrid cloud model
- Share resources to reduce your need to purchase key infrastructure, such as racks, switches, next generation firewalls, and Internet connectivity
- Experienced staff who manage, monitor and support your infrastructure and our managed data centre 24×7
- An expenditure model that is predictable and allows you to scale up capacity affordably and go lean when needed
- Connections to technology partners and public cloud services under one roof
- Robust disaster recovery options
- Reliable access to power and space as required that is physically secure through locked racks and cages and other security practices such video surveillance, as well as access through badges and biometrics
- Network connectivity to multiple carriers and cross-connect options
- Real-time monitoring and logging of all facilities and functions
Colocation with Connections
Supra’s managed data centre model provides you with colocation services that connect to a wide range of Internet exchanges and public and private cloud services in a highly secure facility with fault-tolerant infrastructure for maximum uptime. Let us provide you with the scale and uptime your connected business requires so you can focus on your strategic objectives.