Portals & Content Management
Supra ITS provides Portal services as Software as a service (SaaS) or “on-demand software” as a software delivery model in which software and associated data are centrally hosted on the cloud.
Supra ITS considers Microsoft SharePoint to be a key Portal component because it is Microsoft’s flagship platform that serves customers from both a business strategic and from a technical perspective.
- SharePoint is a horizontal platform, offering much more than a WCMS, offering:
- Enterprise Content Management, including Records Management
- Business Process Management
- Business Intelligence
- Enterprise Search
- Utilizing the platform for multiple purposes will reduce the overall Cost of Ownership – no need to implement multiple products from multiple vendors.
- SharePoint is integrated to the other productivity tools you use today including Microsoft Office and Communications Server
- Your training time will be reduced as SharePoint presents a common user interface that users are used to – the Ribbon
- Customers can focus their internal skill building on one platform – a platform with a large resource pool available for hire or contract
- SharePoint’s growth has been exponential – Microsoft has claimed more than 50% of corporations have evaluated SharePoint (Gartner)
- SharePoint is supported by an ever-growing community of system integrators – more options for customers
- SharePoint includes out-of-the-box support for a fair amount of customers’ requirements
- SharePoint allows for a fully integrated intranet, extranet and internet environment
- SharePoint offers deep integration with Microsoft Office, in particular Outlook
- SharePoint offers very familiar Office-like UI, resulting in higher adoptability rates
- SharePoint offers an impressive repertory of options for integrating with LOB systems
- SharePoint integrates seamlessly with Microsoft’s Unified Communications products
Supra ITS is available to offer a full complement of portal services including:
- Process design
- Creative and design
- Software development
- Conversion through
- Search Engine Optimization
- Link Strategy
- Page Optimization
- Implementation assistance
- Post implementation support
We are focused on saving you time and energy spent working with multiple solution providers – dealing with one partner allows your team to focus on your business objectives.