A real estate brokerage is authorized to trade in real estate on behalf of another person. The real estate trading process involves day-to-day listing or selling functions which are performed by the employees of the brokerage. Such activities are always performed under the guidance and direction of the Broker of Record. The key responsibility of a Broker of Record includes maintaining the brokerage trust account and reviewing and signing trade record sheets (TRS). Every brokerage knows that TRS management is the backbone of any brokerage’s operations. REBOMS ‘s TRS management is the solution that will support it. The application manages it all and does with ease and accuracy.
Based on a Software-as-a-Service model and developed as a Cloud-based solution, access to REBOMS requires only a PC and an Internet connection and a central repository brings the latest product enhancements directly to each user as they are implemented. Task specific modules provide an integrated suite of tools for managing every aspect of the TRS management process.
- Clean, intuitive, and easy-to-use interface.
- Multiple user accounts and access permissions.
- Periodic updates with constant innovation.
Access Control – With the REBOMS application, Brokerages have complete control over the users they create for their application instance. Access control restricts or provides access to various functions within REBOMS along with what each user can do within each function. Administrators can create User Groups with specific access rules and then add users to the User Groups. Brokerages have the flexibility to have on Administrator or have Administrator rights to multiple users.
The REBOMS application allows restricted and limited access to your registered realtors and helps them to start and manage the TRS files related to them.
Trade Record Sheet (TRS) Management – This module is the backbone of REBOMS application. Its key functions include:
- Allows registered realtors to manage their transactions with the Brokerage
- Allows registration of and communication with realtors of other brokerages
- TRS file status update alerts to realtors and group of monitoring users.
- Alerts tied to specific fields of the TRS file that are sent to recipients on update of those fields.
- Ability to add multiple documents to support TRS files.
- Allows specifying multiple conditions to be fulfilled with each TRS file with the option to mark them exempted or not exempted.
- Default commissioning structure can be set for all TRS files and the same can be changed for individual TRS files.
- Provides control of email alerts and their templates to brokerages
Comprehensive reporting at different levels within a Brokerage with extensive search and filtering capabilities. Allows brokerages to create, manage and generate reports for multiple trust accounts and general accounts.