Supra ITS provides a range of products, solutions and services for business within the fields of Information and Communications Technology. We have separate divisions that focus on different IT services that include Managed Infrastructure services, Application Development and Consulting Services to name a few. Our Head Office is in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, and has branch offices in United States, United Kingdom and India.
With the recent rapid growth in our Consulting Division, we are continuously looking for talented individuals in the Information Technology area. Currently we are looking for individuals with the skill set said below to work at our client site located within the Ontario area.
Interested : If interested, please upload your updated resume OR send us your updated resume, along with your contact information and mentioning the position number applied for in the subject line to the below mentioned HR team.
Position Number : SU 049
Position Title : Technical Account Manager (TAM)
Location : Mississauga-ON
Job Description :
Supra ITS Technical Account Managers (TAM) are the cornerstone of our successful partnership with Clients and are a major part of our value proposition. The TAM is a customer advocate within Supra and is responsible for Continuous Improvement, Project Management and Customer Advocacy. The TAM works proactively to ensure the Clients critical applications receive consistent, high quality service, and that new customers or projects have the appropriate planning and resources to ensure projects exceed Client expectations. TAM provides regular Quality of Service (QoS) reviews against Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and proactively manages the ITSM life cycle (capacity, availability, security, and scalability management) to avoid service impacting issues. The TAM is also the key point of interface for all projects that Clients initiate and ensure there is constant communication, sufficient planning and project management to ensure consistent project delivery. As the Client advocate and single point of contact, the TAM must have broad technical and business expertise and expert knowledge of their Client’s application infrastructure. A TAM must be a good communicator with excellent diplomacy skills, be able to multi-task and work within an ITIL-oriented team structure. The goal of the TAM is to work with the Customer and the Operational team to maximize the value and minimize the risk associated with a Client’s IT solution.
Roles and Responsibilities :
• Act as Client advocate within Supra ITS, facilitating communications across teams, managing expectations, and managing Client escalations.
• Work with Supra ITS Operations teams and the Client to plan for and implement all new projects including transition planning and any significant IT refreshes.
• Build trust and confidence within the Client through gaining expert knowledge of their infrastructure and business needs.
• Continuously ensuring the Client is maximizing value and minimizing risk through regular account reviews and technical guidance based on ITIL best practice.
• Holding regular Client meetings during active projects and overseeing that Client’s objectives are being addressed.
• Define and deliver metrics and reporting (on a regular basis) for the entire ITSM service model including but not limited to:
o Service Level Agreement (SLA) adherence
o Capacity Management
o Change Management
o Problem Management
o Incident Management
o Security Management
o Continuity Management
• Coordinate and communicate directly with the Sales team assigned to the Client to ensure expectations are being met and that there is continuity of the client relationships.
• Develop and maintain a TAM Dashboard within the Connect wise platform.
• Provide central point of communications and weekly reports on status of accounts to Supra ITS management.
• Attend and contribute to TAM meetings.
• Contribute to Supra ITS sales efforts, through identifying up-sells or pre-sales support where needed.
The ideal Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and documentation skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Knowledge of both the Business and IT
• B.S. Degree in Information Systems, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 5 years in Technical Account Management role or Project Management experience
In addition to the above, preferences will be made to the candidate that possesses some or all of the following “nice to have” qualifications in addition to those listed above:
• Knowledge of ISO 17799, SAS-70 Type II, ITIL, CMMI
• Major Account Management Experience: 200K+ per year.
• High Level Understanding of:
o Hosting Industry
o Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory
o Red Hat Linux Server (Apache, MySQL, PHP)
o Three tiered architecture – Web Presentation Tier, Application Middle Tier, Database Data Tier)
• Active technical certifications (MCSE, CCNA, Server+, PMP, etc.)
• Experience in any of the following technical fields
o Server, Storage and/or Networking technologies experience
o Internet Technology and environment experience
o IT infrastructure deployment experience
o vendor and maintenance management experience
If interested, please send me your updated resume, along with your contact information and mentioning the position number applied for in the subject line, ASAP.
Supra Canada Technologies,