Supra ITS provides a range of products, solutions and services for business within the fields of Information and Communications Technology. We have separate divisions that focus on different IT services that include Managed Infrastructure services, Application Development and Consulting Services to name a few. Our Head Office is in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, and has branch offices in United States, United Kingdom and India.
With the recent rapid growth in our Consulting Division, we are continuously looking for talented individuals in the Information Technology area. Currently we are looking for individuals with the skill set said below to work at our client site located within the Ontario area.
Interested : If interested, please upload your updated resume OR send us your updated resume, along with your contact information and mentioning the position number applied for in the subject line to the below mentioned HR team.
Position Number : SU 021
Position Title : Integration Project Manager
Location : Greater Toronto Area
Job Description :
Project Manager is responsible for leading the successful delivery of our solutions from inception to deployment. The successful candidate will act as a primary point-person who is responsible for planning, executing, and delivering projects on time, and on budget. The Project Managers are key thought leaders within the organization and will work to develop a productive internal working environment while maintaining excellent relationships within the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities :
• Working with the stakeholders and team members to scope,
size and articulate project concepts into clear project
objectives, delivery approaches and plans.
• Engage team on an ongoing basis to identify project
issues, project risks, action plans and implications and
manage those activities.
• Proactive in taking initiative for identifying and
• Maintain and encourage open lines of communication between
Management, Stakeholders and Team.
• Develop project plans at a task, milestone, resource level
and Work in partnership with Directors and Managers to
obtain the necessary skill sets and resources.
• Manage project scope on an ongoing basis using documented
change management techniques.
• Manage, motivate and lead project team.
• Prepare project budgets, track progress against plan
noting exceptions and action plans.
• Actively manage multiple projects that may be in
difference phases of development.
• Must have a degree or college diploma combined with a
minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in software
• Bachelor of Computer Science ,Software Engineering or a
related degree is a definite asset
• Previous Experience working as a software developer or
• Experience managing Integration projects
• Must have 3 to 5 years of progressive Software Project
Management experience and a proven track record for
project planning, executing, controlling and closing
• Excellent written/oral communication skills.
• Detailed oriented, self-motivated and highly organized
with solid problem solving skills
• Demonstrated skills in facilitation, team work, and
If interested, please send me your updated resume, along with your contact information and mentioning the position number applied for in the subject line, ASAP.
Supra Canada Technologies,