SupraITS is an industry leader in IT Consulting, Managed IT and Cloud services, including server infrastructure, storage & network management, and help desk solutions. We provide a range of products, solutions and services for business within the fields of Information and Communications Technology. We have a strong customer first attitude providing full service and 24/7 support for our customers. SupraITS is a dynamic group of individuals from across a wide range of disciplines all working together for the common goal of providing “White Glove” service to our customers.
Job Description :
Supra ITS’ sales organization has an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual who is eager to join a growing team. We are seeking to fill a Sales Account Executive position. The right candidate will have 2+ years of sales experience with a desire to learn and be successful. Candidates with sales experience from a channel sales organization, HP, Veeam or managed IT / cloud services provider would be preferred. This position is based out of our Mississauga office.
Roles and Responsibilities :
• Working with the sales team to grow the managed IT solutions business within Canada, focused in the GTA and assist the team to drive business forward.
• Use social media, various websites, your network and other resources to find new leads.
• Coordinate the sales of a full range of services and solutions into targeted markets and proactively find opportunities to leverage and cross sell the full SupraITS portfolio.
• Coordinate with management and operations resources to conduct joint technical planning for key accounts.
• Undergraduate degree in computer science, business or related field.
• 2+ years of experience in sales would be preferred.
• Understanding of data centre services, colocation products and cloud environments would be useful.
• Additional consideration will be given to those candidates with demonstrated sales experience in one or more of the following areas:
• Experience selling platform technologies (i.e. Microsoft and/or Oracle)
• IT Infrastructure platforms and support systems and managed IT services and solutions
• Virtualization/Cloud products, server replication services and/or managed backup solutions
To succeed in this role, you should be energetic, motivated, and achievement-oriented. Your enthusiasm will be your greatest asset – we are looking for people excited about the opportunity to join our growing team. Please forward your resume to Stefanie Lahn, HR Director at [email protected] for consideration.
Supra Canada Technologies,